- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- SUCKERS name-drops: Khnopff, Janacek, Kurosawa, Kubin, GW Pabst, Vadim, Gogol, Godzilla, The Third Man amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ON4V37I/… via @AmazonUK 3 minutes ago
- RT @ramseycampbell1: @AnneBillson Do paragraphs need more than a sentence, I asked myself. No, I said. You're right, I said back. And I was… 13 minutes ago
- RT @anneapplebaum: demonstrations worked! Poland's hitherto supine president just announced he will veto the unjust "judicial reform." Cong… 19 minutes ago
- RT @AmeliaMangan: @AnneBillson @cybersphynx Also, if you need proof sexism is alive & well, note that critics slated Twilight & 50 Shades b… 34 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Russell Crowe
CAT OF THE DAY 105: PROOF (1991) “Hello Ugly!” The first dialogue in Jocelyn Moorhouse’s writing-directing debut, a well-reviewed film in the Australian post-New Wave, is addressed (affectionately) to a stray tabby cat. The speaker is Andy, an easy-going kitchen hand … Continue reading