- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @JaneCaseyAuthor: Why writing a book takes so long: you're describing someone putting on a seatbelt and realise you don't know the words… 38 minutes ago
- RT @KungfuTarkovsky: twitter.com/DiscussingFilm… https://t.co/p6KEH3JmNb 4 hours ago
- RT @dcairns: Peter Lorre in ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT seems to have been followed there by the Maltese Falcon. https://t.co/a6I5sDHQOy 6 hours ago
- RT @SteveSparshott: @AnneBillson I saw a bit of a heavily (but skillfully) edited TV version. When the convenience store robber is shooting… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Hugo Weaving
CAT OF THE DAY 105: PROOF (1991) “Hello Ugly!” The first dialogue in Jocelyn Moorhouse’s writing-directing debut, a well-reviewed film in the Australian post-New Wave, is addressed (affectionately) to a stray tabby cat. The speaker is Andy, an easy-going kitchen hand … Continue reading