- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @joe_dante: Practical FX still endure! polygon.com/23131724/hatch… 29 minutes ago
- What a great T-shirt! twitter.com/R_McCormack/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @shornKOOMINS: Remember when Coolio did a gig in Preston, ran into a group of random students outside afterwards and went back to their… 4 hours ago
- RT @PP_Rubens: Women messing with men’s heads du jour: Judith decapitates Holofernes with distaste but determination, 1597. By Caravaggio,… 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Jocelyn Moorhouse
CAT OF THE DAY 105: PROOF (1991) “Hello Ugly!” The first dialogue in Jocelyn Moorhouse’s writing-directing debut, a well-reviewed film in the Australian post-New Wave, is addressed (affectionately) to a stray tabby cat. The speaker is Andy, an easy-going kitchen hand … Continue reading