- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @AnneBillson: THE HALF MAN "a witty, baudy, surreal, head trip of a book" "Pacy, gory, surprising and strangely original" "another orig… 17 minutes ago
- RT @AnneBillson: BILLSON FILM DATABASE "A Feast for Movie Fans" "Splendid! Essential reading" "A quite amazing, one-of-its-kind collection… 18 minutes ago
- RT @johncoulthart: Gahan Wilson draws a modular synth. Cover art for Monster (1980) by Herbie Hancock. https://t.co/QrttoAedvR 1 hour ago
- RT @PastPostcard: A poor picture really. https://t.co/SEQI8Gvsc4 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Calico Cat
CAT OF THE DAY 077: THE UNCANNY (1977) “We let them prowl about just as they please, hardly noticing them. And all the time, they’re watching us, spying on us, making sure that we behave.” In this Major Cat Movie, … Continue reading