- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @AnneBillson: THE HALF MAN "a witty, baudy, surreal, head trip of a book" "Pacy, gory, surprising and strangely original" "another orig… 17 minutes ago
- RT @AnneBillson: BILLSON FILM DATABASE "A Feast for Movie Fans" "Splendid! Essential reading" "A quite amazing, one-of-its-kind collection… 17 minutes ago
- RT @johncoulthart: Gahan Wilson draws a modular synth. Cover art for Monster (1980) by Herbie Hancock. https://t.co/QrttoAedvR 1 hour ago
- RT @PastPostcard: A poor picture really. https://t.co/SEQI8Gvsc4 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Pussilla
CAT OF THE DAY 093: DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER (1971) After George Lazenby’s one-off appearance as James Bond in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, Sean Connery agreed to reprise the role for a sixth time and a massive sum of money. … Continue reading
CAT OF THE DAY 088: AUSTIN POWERS: INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY (1997) “I have gathered here before me the world’s deadliest assassins, and yet each of you has failed to kill Austin Powers. That makes me angry. And when Dr. … Continue reading
CAT OF THE DAY 074: YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE (1967) The White Cat of Evil first appeared in From Russia With Love. It could be glimpsed again, briefly, in Thunderball (1965), but was to have a more substantial role in Sean Connery’s fifth … Continue reading
CAT OF THE DAY 048: DECEPTION (1946) Claude Rains plays brilliant composer Alexander Hollenius, who is madly jealous when Bette Davis, his musical “protégée” (and we’re left in no doubt what that really means – the floosie has a wardrobe … Continue reading
CAT OF THE DAY 043: THE GETAWAY (1972 & 1994) Treacherous bank robber Rudy is shot and left for dead by “Doc” McCoy, but has sneakily put on a bullet-proof vest and survives with a shoulder wound. He makes it … Continue reading
CAT OF THE DAY 023: INFERNO (1980) Dario Argento’s horror film is a major cat movie, and showcases cats in a variety of different settings. In Rome, music student Mark Elliot (Leigh McCloskey) gets a letter from his sister Rose … Continue reading
CAT OF THE DAY 005: INSPECTOR GADGET (1999) No villain is complete without his White Cat of Evil. Sanford Scolex aka Claw (Rupert Everett) and M.A.D. Cat.