- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @JeffTrenchcoat: Mads Mikkelsen is 54 Wonder if he can still do this https://t.co/GI5Gecvyfz 4 minutes ago
- RT @AnneBillson: THE HALF MAN "a witty, baudy, surreal, head trip of a book" "Pacy, gory, surprising and strangely original" "another orig… 1 hour ago
- RT @AnneBillson: BILLSON FILM DATABASE "A Feast for Movie Fans" "Splendid! Essential reading" "A quite amazing, one-of-its-kind collection… 1 hour ago
- RT @johncoulthart: Gahan Wilson draws a modular synth. Cover art for Monster (1980) by Herbie Hancock. https://t.co/QrttoAedvR 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: catguffin
CAT OF THE DAY 105: PROOF (1991) “Hello Ugly!” The first dialogue in Jocelyn Moorhouse’s writing-directing debut, a well-reviewed film in the Australian post-New Wave, is addressed (affectionately) to a stray tabby cat. The speaker is Andy, an easy-going kitchen hand … Continue reading