- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @EmilyRNunn: This is all I care about anymore https://t.co/PlwLaOWyWj 24 minutes ago
- THE EX: A Ghost Story "a delicious blend of spookiness, social satire, terrifying apparitions, binge drinking, sexy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 56 minutes ago
- Becoming midly obsessed with my ear lobes, which I am pretty sure are bigger than everyone else's, plus @simon1972… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @Andr6wMale: Absolutely NOT going to Treehouse. https://t.co/4ejDPEGgFH 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Proof
CAT OF THE DAY 105: PROOF (1991) “Hello Ugly!” The first dialogue in Jocelyn Moorhouse’s writing-directing debut, a well-reviewed film in the Australian post-New Wave, is addressed (affectionately) to a stray tabby cat. The speaker is Andy, an easy-going kitchen hand … Continue reading