- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @MJowen174: Peter! https://t.co/9E7cwgGQav 33 minutes ago
- RT @Andr6wMale: Farting dog for sale. Will swap for air freshener or nearest offer. https://t.co/82Cmcftzon 3 hours ago
- RT @LevParikian: Context, for those who missed it. One of the very best things. 3 hours ago
- Not currently flat-hunting, but I like to keep an eye on the rental market, and now I really fancy a flat with thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Proof
CAT OF THE DAY 105: PROOF (1991) “Hello Ugly!” The first dialogue in Jocelyn Moorhouse’s writing-directing debut, a well-reviewed film in the Australian post-New Wave, is addressed (affectionately) to a stray tabby cat. The speaker is Andy, an easy-going kitchen hand … Continue reading