- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @tnyfrontrow: The dance is great—as far as one can tell, because the director ruins it by chopping it to bits. 8 hours ago
- RT @Showgirls_1995: This interview keeps me up at night. https://t.co/t2eoApnRSW 9 hours ago
- RT @outlawvern: 'Tis the season for proud bozos showing off that they don't understand the concept of finding out about new movies that mig… 9 hours ago
- BILLSON FILM DATABASE (kindle or paperback) "the best film guide ever" "The wittiest & funniest film reviews I've… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: Proof
CAT OF THE DAY 105: PROOF (1991) “Hello Ugly!” The first dialogue in Jocelyn Moorhouse’s writing-directing debut, a well-reviewed film in the Australian post-New Wave, is addressed (affectionately) to a stray tabby cat. The speaker is Andy, an easy-going kitchen hand … Continue reading