- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- BILLSON FILM DATABASE "the best film guide ever" "The wittiest & funniest film reviews I've ever read" "A sharp,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @AnneBillson: SUCKERS "Dark, sharp, chic & very funny" (Christopher Fowler - Time Out) "A superb satirist" (Salman Rushdie) "Enchantin… 2 hours ago
- RT @GailMyerscough: Pete’s been the studio stationery monitor today. Someone’s got to count the envelopes. https://t.co/b0xAq9v0fG 2 hours ago
- RT @shr1k: @alreadytaken74 @msloobylou Same energy as https://t.co/pte2Leetqd 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Proof
CAT OF THE DAY 105: PROOF (1991) “Hello Ugly!” The first dialogue in Jocelyn Moorhouse’s writing-directing debut, a well-reviewed film in the Australian post-New Wave, is addressed (affectionately) to a stray tabby cat. The speaker is Andy, an easy-going kitchen hand … Continue reading