- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @Academy_Arrow: 📣 Last call for our Academy Flash Sale which ends tomorrow! Grab yourself some treats: bit.ly/AAFlash https://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @AnneBillson: BLOOD PEARL FREE! at #smashwords #authorsgiveback - Free ebooks + big discounts! "Think Enid Blyton on acid. Or Grange Hi… 1 hour ago
- RT @AnneBillson: 30% off the CATS ON FILM ebook in the #smashwords #authorsgiveback sale "possibly the greatest book ever" "one of the fi… 1 hour ago
- CATHERINE DENEUVE: THE 2017 INTERVIEW multiglom.com/2020/03/24/cat… via @AnneBillson 1 hour ago
There are more CATS ON FILM than you might think. Their narrative functions are many and varied and, if I may say so, much more interesting than the narrative functions filled by dogs.
In this blog I intend to explore these functions, as well as make more general observations about cats and the way they are depicted in the movies. Also, it’s a good excuse to post lots of screen-grabs of cats looking cute, inscrutable, menacing, pissed-off or just plain indifferent. Because I like looking at pictures of cats.