- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The Last Days of Pompeii aka By the River Scheldt. (The thing that looks like a plume of smoke is, I think, just a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @anotheriain: @almakatsu @Gwenda (I often think that the novels which tell us most about the time in which they were written aren't the… 5 hours ago
- RT @coopercooperco: thinking about when acting legend Gene Hackman was randomly on an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and asked Guy… 5 hours ago
- RT @faceyouhate: https://t.co/vgMBh6zukl 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Willem Dafoe
CAT OF THE DAY 104: THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL (2014) In Moonrise Kingdom, writer-director Wes Anderson killed off a dog, but mercifully let the young heroine’s kitten survive to cathood. Will he be equally indulgent towards Jeff Goldblum’s Persian cat … Continue reading