- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @mikegalsworthy: Holy crap. The Irish are already "the other side". I guess we all just feel like a community, except the swivel-eyed… 18 minutes ago
- RT @HaggardHawks: Attributed to Lewis Carroll, the poem ‘I often wondered when I cursed’ can be read both horizontally and vertically. http… 26 minutes ago
- RT @largottes: #fantasticplanet #planetesauvage #rolandtopor @colebrax @WrongReel @TheCinegogue @lecinema_ @Decervelage https://t.co/5KNAA… 26 minutes ago
- RT @BloomfieldSJ: A reminder that if Lewis Hamilton paid tax in the UK he could fund the entire budget of his home town's council https://t… 27 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Deputy Kovacs
CAT OF THE DAY 104: THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL (2014) In Moonrise Kingdom, writer-director Wes Anderson killed off a dog, but mercifully let the young heroine’s kitten survive to cathood. Will he be equally indulgent towards Jeff Goldblum’s Persian cat … Continue reading