- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @davidschneider: The Tories have been in power for over 10 years. In unrelated news, this is a queue for a foodbank in the 6th richest… 9 minutes ago
- RT @paulduanefilm: I'm just gonna sit here & try to imagine Peter Falk driving around Mexico talking to a severed head for a while, don't m… 14 minutes ago
- RT @DrLindseyFitz: TONIGHT at 6PM EST! Join me in virtual conversation with @bschillace, author of #MrHumbleDrButcher - about the first doc… 52 minutes ago
- "Beaver spotted close to Antwerp city centre" brusselstimes.com/news/belgium-a… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: The Grand Budapest Hotel
CAT OF THE DAY 104: THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL (2014) In Moonrise Kingdom, writer-director Wes Anderson killed off a dog, but mercifully let the young heroine’s kitten survive to cathood. Will he be equally indulgent towards Jeff Goldblum’s Persian cat … Continue reading