- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- BILLSON FILM DATABASE "the best film guide ever" "The wittiest & funniest film reviews I've ever read" "A really… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- SUCKERS "Dark, sharp, chic & very funny" (Christopher Fowler - Time Out) "A superb satirist" (Salman Rushdie) "En… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 minutes ago
- I may be wrong but I always thought this scene from PHANTOM OF THE PARADISE (1974) was Brian De Palma paying homage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 minutes ago
- RT @Fridayam1: @AnneBillson youtube.com/watch?v=b1jxdh… My personal favourite, both the music and the film x 27 minutes ago
Tag Archives: The Grand Budapest Hotel
CAT OF THE DAY 104: THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL (2014) In Moonrise Kingdom, writer-director Wes Anderson killed off a dog, but mercifully let the young heroine’s kitten survive to cathood. Will he be equally indulgent towards Jeff Goldblum’s Persian cat … Continue reading