- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @JaneCaseyAuthor: Why writing a book takes so long: you're describing someone putting on a seatbelt and realise you don't know the words… 1 hour ago
- RT @KungfuTarkovsky: twitter.com/DiscussingFilm… https://t.co/p6KEH3JmNb 5 hours ago
- RT @dcairns: Peter Lorre in ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT seems to have been followed there by the Maltese Falcon. https://t.co/a6I5sDHQOy 7 hours ago
- RT @SteveSparshott: @AnneBillson I saw a bit of a heavily (but skillfully) edited TV version. When the convenience store robber is shooting… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: The Grand Budapest Hotel
CAT OF THE DAY 104: THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL (2014) In Moonrise Kingdom, writer-director Wes Anderson killed off a dog, but mercifully let the young heroine’s kitten survive to cathood. Will he be equally indulgent towards Jeff Goldblum’s Persian cat … Continue reading