- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @justgrovel: An urban teenager expecting a boring summer in the country gets more black magic than she expected in @Supermegabot & @DomR… 1 hour ago
- Mixed feelings about the film, but PSH brilliant. “It’s so bourgeOIS!’ twitter.com/andyeduardo77/… 2 hours ago
- RT @DancerOnFilm: Sônia Braga & Paulo César Peréio performing "Canção pra Inglês Ver" in I LOVE YOU (EU TE AMO, 1981) dir. Arnaldo Jabor #B… 4 hours ago
- WHAT A GAME! Must find it and play it. twitter.com/jennycolgan/st… 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: The Third Man
What is a Catguffin? Which type of cat would be more likely to rip your throat out in a movie – a Catzilla or a Pussilla? What is the difference between a Catagonist and a Heropuss? And what exactly was … Continue reading