- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
ANNE BILLSON ON TWITTER
- RT @CityOnFireNews: 'Furies,' the latest from director and action star Veronica Ngo, is now on @netflix...so here's our man Paul Bramhall… 35 minutes ago
- RT @charliehillart6: KING KONG - Premiered in LA this day in 1933 - Italian release poster - Art by Giorgio Olivetti https://t.co/cMZqqrTAM6 55 minutes ago
- Excited for this; with luck my cold should have receded enough by Sunday to let me attend @Offscreenff's closing 36… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @FilmFan1971: 9 days to go until #PreCodeApril! Gif from Virtue (1932). Don’t mess with Carole Lombard. https://t.co/q36irIgFjo 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: cinema
CATS ON FILM – THE BOOK!
What is a Catguffin? Which type of cat would be more likely to rip your throat out in a movie – a Catzilla or a Pussilla? What is the difference between a Catagonist and a Heropuss? And what exactly was … Continue reading
Posted in A Major Cat Movie, Catagonist, Cataphor, Catguffin, Catpanion, Catperson, Catrifice, Catscallion, Catshock, Catzilla, Heropuss, White Cat of Evil Tagged Alien, CATS, cats on film, cinema, films, Jones, movies, The Third Man, White Cat of Evil 9 Comments