- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @MAW_H: I often wonder how the fictional events of November 1963 might have played out in the real world... https://t.co/XI2PeKlbzZ 2 hours ago
- RT @rob__mccallum: Akira tribute Timelapse #ipadpro #Akira #otomo https://t.co/uQ14SYNETF 2 hours ago
- RT @AnneBillson: THE HALF MAN (kindle or ppbk) "Hateful Eight on acid" "a witty, baudy, surreal, head trip of a book" "a gloriously OTT o… 9 hours ago
- RT @PP_Rubens: 2/2 The other one. This view of Delft from around 1660, by Vermeer, really makes the spine tingle. Just so amazing. https://… 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: familiar
CAT OF THE DAY 108: NIGHT OF THE EAGLE (1962) The premise of Fritz Leiber’s terrific supernatural thriller Conjure Wife (1943) is one to rank alongside William Burrough’s iffier assertions about women being “the principal reservoir of the alien virus … Continue reading