- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @JaneCaseyAuthor: Why writing a book takes so long: you're describing someone putting on a seatbelt and realise you don't know the words… 1 hour ago
- RT @KungfuTarkovsky: twitter.com/DiscussingFilm… https://t.co/p6KEH3JmNb 5 hours ago
- RT @dcairns: Peter Lorre in ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT seems to have been followed there by the Maltese Falcon. https://t.co/a6I5sDHQOy 7 hours ago
- RT @SteveSparshott: @AnneBillson I saw a bit of a heavily (but skillfully) edited TV version. When the convenience store robber is shooting… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Charles Beaumont
CAT OF THE DAY 108: NIGHT OF THE EAGLE (1962) The premise of Fritz Leiber’s terrific supernatural thriller Conjure Wife (1943) is one to rank alongside William Burrough’s iffier assertions about women being “the principal reservoir of the alien virus … Continue reading