- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @andyeduardo77: This scene from Rome is still one of my favourite & most powerful depictions of friendship & camaraderie. ‘THIRTEEN!’ ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @PastPostcard: The flowers in the hedgerows are lovely and it is so quiet. https://t.co/hCGNynNZ4u 5 hours ago
- RT @unklerupert: Gerard Butler now in talks to continue the franchise with BOB HAS FALLEN https://t.co/sJ3MTSRNsH 6 hours ago
- RT @janisgoodman: Wonderful broadcast of Gluck’s Orphee and Eurydice - radio 3 now- thank you @AnneBillson for introducing me to this work… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Charles Beaumont
CAT OF THE DAY 108: NIGHT OF THE EAGLE (1962) The premise of Fritz Leiber’s terrific supernatural thriller Conjure Wife (1943) is one to rank alongside William Burrough’s iffier assertions about women being “the principal reservoir of the alien virus … Continue reading