- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Disappointed PHASE IV (1974) didn't end with the giant silhouette of an ant in the projector. But here's the trippy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 minutes ago
- RT @AnneBillson: BILLSON FILM DATABASE (ebook or paperback) "the best film guide ever" "The wittiest & funniest film reviews I've ever re… 24 minutes ago
- RT @BohemiaStable: apart from an uncredited 1947 bit-part, noir classic KISS ME DEADLY (1955) was Cloris Leachman's first ever film. This,… 28 minutes ago
- RT @BCDreyer: Goodbye to a legend. https://t.co/R7OCxj9vcQ 32 minutes ago
L’EMPIRE DES LUMIÈRES