Very proud to report that my short story MY DAY BY JONES, the cat’s-eye view of Alien, has been awarded a Jonesy by The Girls’ Guide To Surviving the Apocalypse, an excellent site which I can heartily recommend, and full of exciting badges! Hurrah for Jones!
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @MAW_H: I often wonder how the fictional events of November 1963 might have played out in the real world... https://t.co/XI2PeKlbzZ 3 hours ago
- RT @rob__mccallum: Akira tribute Timelapse #ipadpro #Akira #otomo https://t.co/uQ14SYNETF 3 hours ago
- RT @AnneBillson: THE HALF MAN (kindle or ppbk) "Hateful Eight on acid" "a witty, baudy, surreal, head trip of a book" "a gloriously OTT o… 9 hours ago
- RT @PP_Rubens: 2/2 The other one. This view of Delft from around 1660, by Vermeer, really makes the spine tingle. Just so amazing. https://… 10 hours ago