- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @Clemson_Oculus: @nmharmon5 @herosnvrdie69 My favorite is the recent article in Vanity Fair about the folks in the Hamptons starving whe… 25 minutes ago
- AI NO CORRIDOR: HOTEL CORRIDORS AND ME – MULTIGLOM multiglom.com/2013/12/03/ai-… 28 minutes ago
- RT @ramseycampbell1: While I can’t identify any of the devastated locations, they’re the kind that were crucial to my first two published n… 51 minutes ago
- Hotel corridor. (Please note as per usual terms and conditions, any response containing a reference to Kubrick, how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Stuart Little
CAT OF THE DAY 051: STUART LITTLE (1999) “You spit Stuart out this instant, Snowbell! Spit him right out!” “Stuart is one of the family now. We do not eat family members.”