- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @pattonoswalt: It’s why I can never truly hate CALIGULA. twitter.com/desijed/status… 2 hours ago
- RT @AP: The password is: Don't share. Netflix, Disney+ and other streaming are hoping to discourage people from sharing their passwords wit… 2 hours ago
- RT @ScottRhodie: I think this is actually the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life. This is hell on earth. https://t.co/Lgb0FbQ69z 2 hours ago
- RT @AlbertBrooks: R.I.P. Charles Grodin. A brilliant comedy actor. I had the wonderful experience of working with him in my first feature… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Stuart Little
CAT OF THE DAY 051: STUART LITTLE (1999) “You spit Stuart out this instant, Snowbell! Spit him right out!” “Stuart is one of the family now. We do not eat family members.”