- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @AnneBillson: THE HALF MAN "a witty, baudy, surreal, head trip of a book" "Pacy, gory, surprising and strangely original" "another orig… 20 minutes ago
- RT @AnneBillson: BILLSON FILM DATABASE "A Feast for Movie Fans" "Splendid! Essential reading" "A quite amazing, one-of-its-kind collection… 20 minutes ago
- RT @johncoulthart: Gahan Wilson draws a modular synth. Cover art for Monster (1980) by Herbie Hancock. https://t.co/QrttoAedvR 1 hour ago
- RT @PastPostcard: A poor picture really. https://t.co/SEQI8Gvsc4 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Sherry Scratchen-Post
CAT OF THE DAY 102: THE LEGO MOVIE (2014) Everything is awesome, and there is a perceptible feline thread running through this superior slice of product placement masquerading as jolly family animation, manufactured almost entirely out of Lego™ bricks. As … Continue reading