- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @MAW_H: I often wonder how the fictional events of November 1963 might have played out in the real world... https://t.co/XI2PeKlbzZ 2 hours ago
- RT @rob__mccallum: Akira tribute Timelapse #ipadpro #Akira #otomo https://t.co/uQ14SYNETF 2 hours ago
- RT @AnneBillson: THE HALF MAN (kindle or ppbk) "Hateful Eight on acid" "a witty, baudy, surreal, head trip of a book" "a gloriously OTT o… 8 hours ago
- RT @PP_Rubens: 2/2 The other one. This view of Delft from around 1660, by Vermeer, really makes the spine tingle. Just so amazing. https://… 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Rhubarb
CAT OF THE DAY 092: THE COMEDY OF TERRORS (1963) The Comedy of Terrors is a very broad horror-comedy produced by Samuel Z Arkoff at AIP, and recycles some of the cast and elements from Tales of Terror (1962), on … Continue reading