- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @HorizontalsRich: @Andr6wMale In case anyone was wavering I've just popped in to remind them of the Minestrone Splashback. I've just had… 12 minutes ago
- RT @Andr6wMale: To those asking, Heinz ceased production of Kidney Soup in 1982. https://t.co/eiv2CENrvZ 13 minutes ago
- RT @Andr6wMale: Re-upping this for it's final run today. In answer to your questions: 1. (Most) soups are delicious if you make them to you… 14 minutes ago
- RT @Andr6wMale: Nico met Pistachio in the park again. https://t.co/EHbMOONbNg 16 minutes ago
Tag Archives: James Stewart
CAT OF THE DAY 098: BELL BOOK AND CANDLE (1958) The stars of Hitchcock’s Vertigo reunite for a romantic comedy with a supernatural twist. Kim Novak plays Gillian Holroyd, a Greenwich Village witch; James Stewart is Shep Henderson, the mortal … Continue reading