- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @MarcDavenant: Modern foods & Liquor, Chicago in March 1949, a Kodachrome by Charles Weever Cushman. https://t.co/5bMjSVtJJR 1 minute ago
- RT @Joseph_OBrien: @AnneBillson It's on the UK Blu-ray now, as well. Not cut in, unfortunately. But I remedied that situation for my own pe… 1 minute ago
- Disappointed PHASE IV (1974) didn't end with the giant silhouette of an ant in the projector. But here's the trippy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- RT @AnneBillson: BILLSON FILM DATABASE (ebook or paperback) "the best film guide ever" "The wittiest & funniest film reviews I've ever re… 38 minutes ago
Tag Archives: James Stewart
CAT OF THE DAY 098: BELL BOOK AND CANDLE (1958) The stars of Hitchcock’s Vertigo reunite for a romantic comedy with a supernatural twist. Kim Novak plays Gillian Holroyd, a Greenwich Village witch; James Stewart is Shep Henderson, the mortal … Continue reading