- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- A beermat I picked up last night at The Geeky Cauldron in Antwerpen. https://t.co/UkeB6A4FD3 1 hour ago
- Had smallpox vaccination in Hong Kong in 1979 (b/c cheap & easy). No sooner had it erupted into a green pus-oozing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Monkeypox info from the invariably hilarious English version of @vrt_news : "Little bumps or lesions then appear on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- One way of coping with the continuing hurty shoulder problems is to throw oneself into a full YouTube yoga course w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Cary Grant
CAT OF THE DAY 067: TO CATCH A THIEF (1955) “You want a leg or breast?” Not to mention those fireworks. Hitchcock at his sauciest, Grace Kelly at her glossiest and Cary Grant at his most debonair (who else could … Continue reading