- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @James_Caan: My good friend Peter. End of tweet https://t.co/SG4bZNG5Pz 5 hours ago
- RT @AnneBillson: Buy my books to stop me getting billions of dollars in debt! For example, THE EX: A Ghost Story "A BLAST! The narrator is… 6 hours ago
- RT @AnneBillson: Buy BILLSON FILM DATABASE & help me pay off my billions of dollars in debt! "the best film guide ever" "The wittiest & fu… 6 hours ago
- RT @outlawvern: Looks like the game adds at least one new element to the mix. twitter.com/ultrakillblast… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Cary Grant
CAT OF THE DAY 067: TO CATCH A THIEF (1955) “You want a leg or breast?” Not to mention those fireworks. Hitchcock at his sauciest, Grace Kelly at her glossiest and Cary Grant at his most debonair (who else could … Continue reading