- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @WCKitchen: Chef Olivia and the WCK team in New Orleans are cooking up a hot sausage, ham, broccoli, and tomato pasta today! 😍 This dish… 34 minutes ago
- RT @catvincent: @keates_c @AnneBillson Denis at costume meeting: https://t.co/cf4qgyWTc5 1 hour ago
- Post-Sputnik Blanche du Hainault (5.5%) in the bar at Cinema Nova. Pictured scene does not appear in the film. (It’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @AnneBillson: BILLSON FILM DATABASE (kindle or paperback) "the best film guide ever" "The wittiest & funniest film reviews I've ever re… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Cary Grant
CAT OF THE DAY 067: TO CATCH A THIEF (1955) “You want a leg or breast?” Not to mention those fireworks. Hitchcock at his sauciest, Grace Kelly at her glossiest and Cary Grant at his most debonair (who else could … Continue reading