- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @pattonoswalt: It’s why I can never truly hate CALIGULA. twitter.com/desijed/status… 3 hours ago
- RT @AP: The password is: Don't share. Netflix, Disney+ and other streaming are hoping to discourage people from sharing their passwords wit… 4 hours ago
- RT @ScottRhodie: I think this is actually the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life. This is hell on earth. https://t.co/Lgb0FbQ69z 4 hours ago
- RT @AlbertBrooks: R.I.P. Charles Grodin. A brilliant comedy actor. I had the wonderful experience of working with him in my first feature… 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Cary Grant
CAT OF THE DAY 067: TO CATCH A THIEF (1955) “You want a leg or breast?” Not to mention those fireworks. Hitchcock at his sauciest, Grace Kelly at her glossiest and Cary Grant at his most debonair (who else could … Continue reading