Tried without success to upload this picture to FaceBook, which is all buggy today and wouldn’t let me. Then decided visitors to CATS ON FILM might like it, even though it’s not strictly a picture of a Film Cat. My lovely cat Tiger 1988-2003 – the inspiration for this blog. I miss her. Here are some more pics. (All photographs ©Anne Billson + Tiger)
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Love the blocking in the final scene of ROSEMARY'S BABY, with Guy loitering guiltily in the background & then tryin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 minutes ago
- RT @vonbladet: @AnneBillson I for one firmly intend to: nltimes.nl/2019/10/07/new… 1 hour ago
- I would LOVE to take the train to Vienna, Budapest and Bucharest. twitter.com/unsereOEBB/sta… 1 hour ago
- RT @JasonArnopp: When does it become wrong to ghost someone you met on a dating app? Pls RT to increase sample size (not to mention awaren… 1 hour ago