The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @AnneBillson: THE HALF MAN "Hateful Eight on acid... Pacy, gory, surprising and strangely original" "Entertaining and brilliantly off t… 5 hours ago
- RT @AnneBillson: CATS ON FILM "Five Paws (or Purrs)... may well be Anne Billson's Moggnum Opuss" "Purrr-fectly Done" "If you love cats and… 5 hours ago
- RT @whatmeworry: This arrived. Who could resist that blurb?! https://t.co/YTLQV1o2vl 7 hours ago
- RT @whatmeworry: Also, Venus went to the vets today. She wasn’t impressed. https://t.co/awi71jLg6F 7 hours ago