The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @ShinobiFist: Love the way they use annotations in Tai Chi Zero(2012) https://t.co/QuG9LYnvD2 1 hour ago
- RT @AislinnClarke: Holy Mary Mother of God. twitter.com/idlewildgirl/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @Mulboyne: A new onsen opens next week right by Narita Airport. The major selling point of Sora no Yu (空の湯) is an outside bat,h from whi… 1 hour ago
- RT @johncoulthart: That was fantastic. Snowbound medieval sex and violence (mostly the latter) with a dash of paganism. Superb score by Zde… 1 hour ago