The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- A nice story to cheer you up. theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2… 31 minutes ago
- We called it a Knitting Nancy. The cotton reel base thing was sometimes shaped and painted like a woman - albeit th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @james_blue_cat: Just learned that the first draft of Disney’s ENCHANTED was R rated (equiv) and "inspired by the adult-risque comedy mo… 1 hour ago
- RT @thathagengrrl: Eric is a radical dude + what he's done with @BeyondVideo_ is nothing short of miraculous - wish him a very happy birthd… 1 hour ago