The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @paulduanefilm: I can not overstate my excitement about seeing this film, which looks like someone put The Godfather & Stella Street int… 30 minutes ago
- RT @GailMyerscough: @LoneyJane He’s a real cat 😺 https://t.co/ny5bkGVgJo 1 hour ago
- RT @GailMyerscough: Pete’s doing a stocktake of his treat drawer. He worries about running low. https://t.co/zU8CxGoaM9 1 hour ago
- RT @ArrowFilmsVideo: VOL I - November 22 VOL II - December 6 VOL III - 😳 Prepare for a Fassbinder winter 🙌 🇬🇧 https://t.co/wtAZgRPzod 2 hours ago