The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @PastPostcard: An immense avalanche cut the cables & we are without light, heat and many essentials. A helicopter dropped bread yesterda… 50 minutes ago
- I can't overstate how life-changing it was to encounter this book in the 1970s. There had quite simply been nothing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 51 minutes ago
- Dreamt of a film festival. Met Alan Rickman on a narrow ledge & he showed me his personalised launderette with air-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @Mulboyne: This is the opening scene of the new Netflix film "Earthquake Bird". https://t.co/SGNummWGFB 5 hours ago