The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @sarahkmarr: "The Owl Service", Alan Garner, Peacock Books, 1969, reprinted 1969, 1970, 1971 — This copy arrived yesterday. That incredi… 1 hour ago
- RT @ecosseguillaume: @AnneBillson @AmazonUK This has piqued Oliver’s curiosity... https://t.co/gjUEuwuCGy 1 hour ago
- THE COMING THING "A deftly comic horror novel about the birth of the Anti-Christ... The Omen, Rosemary's Baby and m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @angryrobotbooks: @fictionlisbeth @dariushinks That would be the ever-excellent @johncoulthart - here are some of his other amazing Angr… 4 hours ago