The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- BILLSON FILM DATABASE "A sharp, insightful, funny & wise collection of short pieces by one of the most interesting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 33 minutes ago
- CATS ON FILM "Possibly the best book ever" "A brilliant book that would be the perfect present for any cat loving f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 34 minutes ago
- THE HALF MAN "Another winner from Anne Billson" "Thoroughly entertaining" "Entertaining and brilliantly off the wal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 36 minutes ago
- RT @AnneBillson: Spoilers: Selected Film Reviews 1989-1995 "This collection has some of the most entertaining writing about movies that I'v… 38 minutes ago