The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @41Strange: Paintings by Tim Burton https://t.co/amVNqwc9Yf 7 hours ago
- MY TOP TEN KING ARTHUR MOVIES multiglom.com/2015/04/21/my-… via @AnneBillson 8 hours ago
- RT @KarinaLongworth: I am so into MINDHUNTER and also very, very into Holt McCallany in it, especially when he is in his "casual" uniform o… 9 hours ago
- Had quite forgotten how Pythonesque Robert Bresson's LANCELOT DU LAC was. The bit at the start of this clip, anyway… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago