The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- THE UNBEARABLE ANNOYINGNESS OF CINEMA AUDIENCES multiglom.com/2014/11/18/the… via @AnneBillson 5 hours ago
- MY TOP TEN KING ARTHUR MOVIES multiglom.com/2015/04/21/my-… via @AnneBillson 5 hours ago
- RT @davidallengreen: And to understand Theresa May's predicament in the Conservative Party it helps enormously to be aware of how the demon… 6 hours ago
- If I lived in the UK I would now be stockpiling cans of tuna, dried fruit & nuts, batteries, bottled water, maps, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago