The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The Last Days of Pompeii aka By the River Scheldt. (The thing that looks like a plume of smoke is, I think, just a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @anotheriain: @almakatsu @Gwenda (I often think that the novels which tell us most about the time in which they were written aren't the… 3 hours ago
- RT @coopercooperco: thinking about when acting legend Gene Hackman was randomly on an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and asked Guy… 3 hours ago
- RT @faceyouhate: https://t.co/vgMBh6zukl 3 hours ago