The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @FilmFan1971: Yes. So much better that it gets to end early on its own terms than a) dragging on past its best (like Community) or getti… 1 hour ago
- Chaos on the Brussels to Amsterdam @thalys_en as luggage builds up in the aisles, overhead racks are too small to t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @dcairns: Fiona and I have collaborated! dcairns.wordpress.com/2019/09/22/the… https://t.co/ZkK2iqBBce 1 hour ago
- RT @litrvixen: The Tiger is providing me a perfect excuse for not making my bed. https://t.co/K8dahhXyms 1 hour ago