The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @justgrovel: An urban teenager expecting a boring summer in the country gets more black magic than she expected in @Supermegabot & @DomR… 31 minutes ago
- Mixed feelings about the film, but PSH brilliant. “It’s so bourgeOIS!’ twitter.com/andyeduardo77/… 1 hour ago
- RT @DancerOnFilm: Sônia Braga & Paulo César Peréio performing "Canção pra Inglês Ver" in I LOVE YOU (EU TE AMO, 1981) dir. Arnaldo Jabor #B… 3 hours ago
- WHAT A GAME! Must find it and play it. twitter.com/jennycolgan/st… 3 hours ago