The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- CHAPPIE = the SHORT CIRCUIT de nos jours. Chappie is alive! Like a kiddy robot film, but with heads torn off, rude words & psycho rappers. 1 hour ago
- Had no expectations at all for BIG EYES, so ended up quite enjoying it. Adams adorable; Waltz loathsome. Production design nice. Cal Tjader! 2 hours ago
- RT @paul_haine: @AnneBillson I also miss the days when Will Smith would do a jaunty pop song to go with his latest film https://t.co/2yF3IW… 2 hours ago
- Le Chat-Pitre. wp.me/p3zcLe-1d1 via @wordpressdotcom 3 hours ago