The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- I only just found out that part of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES was filmed in Croydon. 5 hours ago
- In 1945 lift operator Betty Lou Oliver survived an 80-storey fall when a plane crashed into the Empire State Building news.google.com/newspapers?nid… 6 hours ago
- Sounds interesting. "Khalil Sullins' SF thriller LISTENING explores the dangerous ramifications of telepathy" hollywoodreporter.com/review/listeni… 7 hours ago
- They kill Keanu's puppy! So he goes full-on badass on Theon Greyjoy. Looks like fun (apart from the puppy bit) hollywoodreporter.com/news/keanu-ree… 7 hours ago