The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @Ruby_Stevens: Me post-feast, getting in my cups. https://t.co/bMPxd7dlst 8 hours ago
- Adelardus tripel (9%) with a jolly friar on the label. wp.me/p3zcLe-1qW via @wordpressdotcom 8 hours ago
- Each heavily armed soldier I saw in streets of Brussels today was trying to look polite while earnest civilians regaled them with chit-chat. 9 hours ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: Frida Kahlo, 1939 "Co dała mi woda" https://t.co/8gaiF51AGf 9 hours ago