The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- One of the joys of MR TURNER: his loving & harmonious relationship with his dad. When did we last see a male-centic drama w/o father issues? 1 hour ago
- RT @JonathanRomney: Brook your ire! if you can't get into my MR TURNER Q&A tonight with Mike Leigh at Everyman Belsize Park. http://t.co/Bo… 1 hour ago
- RT @mrconnorobrien: You can't make this shit up. (That's an advert to the right). http://t.co/BjlAvfKRT9 2 hours ago
- I don't see the problem with 'a herd of cats'. 'MPs will not get an official cat to tackle Westminster mice problem' fw.to/kw7vvVj 4 hours ago