The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @MarshallJulius: Cloudzilla Returns! http://t.co/LVRNbriBkT 2 hours ago
- Trying to register OV-chipkaart online. Argued with a robot, in Dutch. A REAL one, not robotic person. Asked the wrong questions apparently. 6 hours ago
- Putting things in perspective. Wise words. The Refugee Crisis That Isn't via @HRW shar.es/1vwwIS Thanks Seger B. 7 hours ago
- Julie Delpy's fourth film as writer/director/actor sounds like a winner. 'Lolo': Venice Review hollywoodreporter.com/review/lolo-ve… via @THR 7 hours ago