The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @MrPaulDuane: A woman who is also an amputee watches Mad Max: Fury Road. This. Is. GREAT. nospockdasgay.tumblr.com/post/119381643… 11 hours ago
- TOMORROWLAND: much as I like Clooney, he's not really up to the demands of his role; maybe he should have exchanged roles with Hugh Laurie. 12 hours ago
- ie I don't suppose TOMORROWLAND will be a box office hit. Quite sweet, though: all about upbeat retro-SF vs fashionably dystopic visions. 12 hours ago
- In the 500-seater Kinepolis screen where TOMORROWLAND was showing, there was me in the front row... & some other guy sitting near the beck. 12 hours ago