The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @Mulboyne: Sony installs prepaid SIM card vending machine at Kansai International Airport http://t.co/1Ycb11Ij3s 4 hours ago
- Smashing film of a 1997 Bolshoi production of PETRUSHKA, with music by Stravinksy & Andris Liepa in the title role. youtu.be/sY-SIRvyHgI 5 hours ago
- RT @CigaretteBurns_: Spent several months organising this, so pretty chuffed - House of Walker at the Barbican barbican.org.uk/film/series.as… http:… 10 hours ago
- RT @iambags: R100: That mix of Kore-edan gendaigeki, The Game and BDSM kink you asked for. Sharp social subversion of 1st half > farce of 2… 11 hours ago