The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- First major insect bite of the year on Sunday, just when I'd let my guard down. Still have angry red blob on face. Shines through make-up. 6 hours ago
- Friend & I did hamster squeaks all the way through a production of Arnold Wesker's Roots, Liverpool 1973. Those actors must have loved us. 6 hours ago
- Disconcerted to find can no longer squeak as high-pitchedly as I once could. Lots of changes as you age, but no-one ever told me about that. 6 hours ago
- RT @jhoffman: Maru has the right answer today youtube.com/watch?v=K219ab… 7 hours ago