The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Been on soundtrack-buying spree. Alléluia, Zero Dark Thirty, Inherent Vice. Also some Tribe of Circle. Better stop before I break the bank. 37 minutes ago
- That music from CALVAIRE has got me listening to more stuff from Tribe of Circle. Frères humains, frères ennemis... youtu.be/xmuHVMFtgb8 1 hour ago
- The CD of Cahay's score for ALLÉLUIA also has bonus tracks, one of which is THIS. That's Cahay as "Stan le pianiste" youtube.com/watch?v=wloEPQ… 1 hour ago
- Vincent Cahay's brilliant score for ALLÉLUIA can be bought from Veals & Geeks Records, Rue des Grands Carmes 8A, Brussels (tel 02/5114014) 1 hour ago