The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- "Have you noticed our caps actually have skulls on them?" Great Mitchell and Webb sketch youtu.be/qv2XGQBcvxQ merci Michael Brooke 1 hour ago
- Darn, is that the time already? Despite all my Twitter activity I HAVE done quite a lot of work today. But it's nearly Belgian Beer O'Clock! 2 hours ago
- RT @Femme_Mal: @AnneBillson Which makes Shelley's character's survival as the Only Final Girl even more powerful, in spite of Kubrick. 2 hours ago
- RT @Femme_Mal: @AnneBillson Nicholson's the monster; he's already othered by gender, personal goals, but gradually becomes more monstrous. 2 hours ago