The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- Follow CATS ON FILM on WordPress.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- DVD shelfie. (Again, some time ago. Not like now.) http://t.co/igBOxySios 1 hour ago
- Bedroom shelfie (this was taken some time ago, when it was relatively tidy. http://t.co/hxD79j7PyJ 1 hour ago
- My favourite posh chocolate wp.me/p3zcLe-Zr via @wordpressdotcom + the exquisite website (CHOCOLATE WARNING) marcolini.be 3 hours ago
- Here is my #cinephilephoto Nominated by @AmeliaMangan & in turn I nominate @robbiereviews @trim_obey and @Phelimo http://t.co/e3RriZZaiW 4 hours ago